Pet Medical Center provides the most up-to-date veterinary services so that your pets have the best care possible. Our professional and highly-trained staff loves the animals we work with and wants them to be healthy and happy. We offer the following services:
- Complete Comprehensive Physical Exams (Feline/Canine)
- Vaccinations (recommended and required), Vaccine Titers
- Disease Prevention
- Blood Transfusions
- Parasite/ Flea Control Information and Counseling
- Ear Treatment and Cleaning
- Behavior Counseling
- Private Cremation / Euthanasia
- Neutraceuticals/ Skin Care / Supplements
- Veterinary Pharmacy (Extensive)
- Veterinary Prescription Diets
Diagnostics / Imaging Services
When your pet requires more in-depth services we can provide them for you.
- In-house Complete Blood Analysis (CBC/Chemistry)
- Blood Pressure Reading
- Radiology Consultation
- Routing/Contrast Radiology
- Culture and Sensitivity Tests
- Cytology (ear / skin)
- Laboratory Testing (Extensive)
- Bacterial / Fungal Cultures
- Microscopic Fecal Examination
- Serum Allergy Testing
- Digital Radiology
Surgery for your pet is done by caring specialists who have the training and experience necessary to help your pet. Certain surgical procedures may be necessary for your pet’s health and well-being. At Pet Medical Center we provide you with accurate and helpful information so that you will understand the procedure prior to it being performed.
- Pre-Anesthetic Blood Work
- Gas & Injectible Anesthesia
- Anesthetic Monitoring
- Pain Management
- Tail Docking & Dewclaw Removal (puppies)
- Feline Declaw
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Nursing Care
Pets need proper dental care and we offer professional veterinary dentistry services.
- Dental Hygiene Counseling
- Prophylactic Dental Cleaning/ Scaling / Polishing
- Extractions (Surgical & Routine)
- Fluoride Treatment
- Doxirobe Gel
- Root Planing
- Hill’s Prescription T/D Diet (Tartar Control)
- Dental Hygiene Products
Pets need to be boarded for a variety of reasons and our caring staff is here to serve you.
- Feline Ward
- Canine Ward (small & medium), Large Runs
- Boarding with Medication
- Medical Boarding
- Three Times Daily Playtime
- Outdoor Activities Provided in Enclosed Backyard
Appointments can be made to schedule all veterinary services. Making appointments in advance helps you avoid unnecessary waiting time. We do give priority to emergencies, even if you can’t call in advance. After your pet’s physical exam with the doctor, we can provide you with a treatment plan and estimate of cost for any treatments or services we recommend.
Payment is due when services are performed. We accept many types of payment including major credit cards and CareCredit.
Call Pet Medical Center today at (951) 676-3531 to schedule the veterinary services your pet requires.