When your pets are older than 6 months of age, they require different veterinary services than when they are younger. You want to be assured that your pets are receiving the kind of care that they need. Depending on your pet, you may require certain services annually or you may require those services performed every six months. At the Pet Medical Center we understand exactly what kind of veterinary care your pet requires. We are dedicated to keeping your pet healthy and helping you save money.
Wellness plans are divided into four levels that are cumulative. For instance, when you purchase a Level III plan, you also receive all of the services included in both the Level II and Level I plans. Our pricing sheet shows the services that are included and the package prices. It also shows what you would have paid if you purchased the same services individually and what your annual savings could be. Download our pricing sheet here to learn more about our plans.
Benefits of Adult Wellness Plans
- Save up to hundreds of dollars each year on veterinary care by paying a low monthly fee
- Automatic debit payments for easy payment each month
- Additional discounts for those who prepay for the plan
- Know your pet is receiving all necessary veterinary services
- 5% discount on most product and services that aren’t covered by the plan
Contact Pet Medical Center at (951) 676-3531 to arrange for an appointment for your pet.