Puppies & Kittens
Your puppies & kittens under 6 months of age require specific veterinary care to assure that they are healthy and happy. You want to make sure they are vaccinated and protected from disease and parasites and you want to be sure that their physical bodies are growing properly. This is why Pet Medical Center has designed special Wellness Plans for puppies and kittens. Since you will need to bring your puppies and kittens into the veterinary clinic regularly for checkups during their first six months of life, you may want to save money by purchasing a package when you bring them in for their first checkup. Wellness plans are available for our healthy patients. If there is a medical problem, we may need to wait for signup until your pet is deemed healthy by our doctors.
Our Wellness Plan pricing sheet describes the services included in each of the plans so that you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost, as well as how much you can save by purchasing these services as a package. Download our pricing sheet here to learn more about our plans.
Benefits of Wellness Plans for Puppies & Kittens
- Save up to hundreds of dollars each year on veterinary care by paying a low monthly fee
- Automatic debit payments for easy payment each month
- Additional discounts for those who prepay for the plan
- Know your pet is receiving all necessary veterinary services
- 5% discount on most product and services that aren’t covered by the plan
Call Pet Medical Center today at (951) 676-3531 to arrange an appointment for your puppy or kitten.